Our Posting and Content Guidelines:
We encourage everyone to unapologize openly and honestly, however the following will not be tolerated:
- Hate speech
- Personal attacks or threats
- Anything overly lewd, pornographic or distasteful (as determined by us)
- Discussion of, or encouragement of any illegal activity
- Anything else not specifically listed that we determine to be inappropriate
We unapologize in advance if we have to delete your unapology for violating these or any other guidelines or rules of common decency.
All unapologies, comments, other content that you submit become the property of WillNotApologize.com and may be edited or deleted by site owners or moderators as deemed appropriate. By submitting content you grant WillNotApologize.com unlimited license and your permission to retain all content submitted by you indefinitely.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Membership Information We Collect From You:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the WillNotApologize.com website. The types of personal information collected if you register or submit a comment are:
Name (any name you choose, not validated)
Email address (must be valid)
Home Page (optional)
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when registering or commenting to verify that you have requested access to our site or prove your humanity (ie; are not a spammer). We do not share this information with outside parties - EVER.
Anti-Spam Data Collection For Anonymous And Non-Validated Users:
IP Addresses In Posts & Comments:
In order to ensure personal responsibility when submitting unapologies or comments, all IP address are recorded. This IP address information may be visible to moderators and owners.
Cookies, ‘Web Beacons’ and Visitor Data Tracking
WillNotApologize.com uses a combination of web-server logs and third-party analytical data gathering tools for the purposes of aggregate visitor traffic information which may set a cookie on your computer. The data collected by these third-party services may include information such as your IP address, type of web-browser, and computer operating system.
Currently WillNotApologize.com uses the following third-party visitor tracking tools:
- Google Analytics
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
WillNotApologize.com does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of WillNotApologize.com, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
Currently, WillNotApologize.com has relationships with the following third-party ad servers or ad networks:
- Microsoft AdCenter-Publisher
- Google, Inc*.
- Chitika, Inc
- IDG TechNetwork
** Kontera Network Advertising cookie:
- If you would like more information regarding Kontera’s practice or would like to learn more about your choices in not having this information used by it’s associated companies, click here for the NAI universal user opt-out.
*DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google, one of our third party vendors, uses the DART cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors of WillNotApologize.com based on their visit to WillNotApologize.com and other sites on the Internet.
All queries may be directed to: webmaster@WillNotApologize.com