Apologize or UNapologize?
Tired of the word-police telling you what you can or cannot say?
Sick of all the politically-correct wackos insisting that you do what they decide is right and wrong?
Are you fed-up with being made to feel guilty when you don’t do something that they think you should do?
Do you want to anonymously vent your frustrations over the power-hungry people “in charge”?
If you said YES to any of these questions then you need to UNapologize!
Just click the “Click to Unapologize” button or “Submit Non-Apology” to let the world know what you refuse to apologize for! It only takes a few seconds, and is entirely anonymous.
Help & Instructions:
- Click “Click to Unapologize” or “Submit New Non-Apology” (either one, they are the same)
- In the “Headline” field, enter your UNapology “one-liner”. This is what will appear on the front page
- In the “Tags” box, type in a few words that relate to your UnApology (or leave it blank)
- Click to choose the most relevant category
- In the “Details” box, type the long version of your non-apology. There is no limit to how long your non apologetic unapology can be, but it should be at least one sentence long. *
- Click “Submit” – You’re done!
*We may slightly edit your non-apology for spelling, grammar, etc, but will never change the overall content of what you submit.